Safety is our Priority at Altitude
We understand many families are concerned about health and wellness amid the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the local government and health authorities.
The health, safety, and well-being of guests and employees has always been of the utmost importance. We would like to provide some insight into the efforts to ensure a clean, healthy, and safe experience at Altitude Trampoline Parks.
How often are the parks disinfected and cleaned?
- Shared surfaces such as doors, railings, countertops and restrooms are to be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day during business hours.
- Once the park has closed for the day the entire facility including attractions, trampolines, floors and restrooms are to be thoroughly disinfected.
How do you clean and disinfect equipment such as trampoline mats and the safety pads that surround them?
- First, guest access is limited around the trampoline area or attraction that is about to be disinfected.
- The entire pad surface is to be sprayed using a cleaning and disinfecting solution.
- Then the sprayed area is to be wiped down from one end to the other to ensure the entire surface is disinfected.
How often are other shared surfaces disinfected?
- To keep our park clean, high touch areas and shared surfaces are to be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
What is the disinfecting agent used in the park’s cleaning efforts?
- Altitude Trampoline Parks procedure is to follow the CDC’s guidelines for disinfectants that work to prevent the spread of this type of virus.
Who cleans the parks?
- All staff members have cleaning responsibilities and are to be continually trained on proper cleaning procedures to disinfect the entire park.
- How to protect yourself: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Understanding the virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/